The Robotics Club, in partnership with FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL®) inspires future scientists and engineers.
In a team atmosphere, students use LEGO MINDSTORMS® technologies to design, build, and program autonomous robots in a team setting. They research challenges facing today’s scientists, and use the science and math concepts they learn in school to solve real-world problems in a practical, hands-on manner.
Robotics Club members will:
- Learn teamwork skills
- Build self-confidence, knowledge, and career and life skills
- Discovery of the fun in science and technology
- Real-world application of science and math concepts
- Do hands-on problem solving
- Gain programming experience
- Complete a research presentation project
Lower Elementary: Tuesdays from 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Upper Elementary: Thursdays from 3:30pm – 4:30pm