Admissions for 1st through 8th Grade
Montessori Academy of Broward is committed to enrolling exceptional students and preparing them to achieve success in higher education, to be adaptable in an ever-changing world, to improve the communities which they call home, and to find joy and fulfillment in their chosen pursuits.
Explore our enrollment process and join the journey.
Application deadlines for the 2023-2024 School Year
Admission Steps for Grades 1-8
- Schedule a tour
- Send the following documents to schedule an evaluation
List of requirements to schedule evaluation for Grades 1-8
- Submit the previous two (2) years’ transcripts and current
- Submit the Student Evaluation form from the applicant’s current teacher.
- Submit Standardized Test scores (when applicable)
- Submit Psycho-social evaluation or 504 Plan for students with learning disabilities.
Once you submit all the required documentation you will receive an email to schedule an in-person evaluation. Acceptance/Waitlist letters will be sent out via email.
- Copy of child’s birth certificate.
- Copy of child’s health forms.
- Last two years of report cards and a copy of the student’s cumulative folder.
- IEP if applicable.
- Completed registration form.